Şahika Balbay Demiroğlu is a credit and restructuring expert with ten years of experience at banks, a finance company and a large auto dealer.
* Mrs. Demiroğlu joined Servo Capital Advisors in 2018.
* Between 2016 and 2018, Mrs. Demiroğlu served as a turnaround consultant for a distressed Fortune 500 firm where she led the firm’s debt restructuring negotiations with banks and helped the firm stabilize its finances and improve its operations to enhance value.
* In 2012, she joined Volkswagen Doğuş Finansman A.Ş. and worked as an assistant credit manager there until 2016. She assessed credit applications of and assigned internal ratings to VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Scania and MAN dealers and operational fleet firms.
* She was employed by Türkiye İş Bankası A.Ş. as a strategy and corporate performance specialist between 2009 and 2011 and worked closely with Oliver Wyman team there.
* Mrs. Demiroğlu started her career as a credit risk analyst at HSBC Turkey HQ where she worked between 2007 and 2009.
* Mrs. Demiroğlu is a graduate of the Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences of Bosphorus University and has a Master of Finance from Koç University. She is also a holder of Harvard Business School’s “HBX, CORe: Credential of Readiness Certificate” and Turkish Capital Market Board's “Advanced Level License” and “Derivative Products License”.